Digital terrain models including mass calculations and profiling
With rmDATA GeoModeller you will draw up plans and maps with contour lines, carry out volume calculations and generate profiles in next to no time. Use the data from site plans and contour maps or import data via the provided interfaces for ASCII, REB, DWG or ALS data.
Benefit from rmDATA GeoModeller’s multiple use: in addition to its classic applications for surveying, for construction and spatial management, the programme meets the diverse needs of environmental engineers, town and country planners, and architects.
- The fastest way to digital terrain models: unrivalled in its easy use and import of basic data
- Quality assurance: automatic quality control and adjustments as well as comprehensive logging
- Documented volume calculations: according to the prism method, shown graphically or recorded in a protocol
- Flexible profiling: numerous possibilities to individually adjust profiles
- Modelling of scheduled construction: escarpment designs with different angles and artificial surface calculations
- Analysis of large amounts of data: import of ALS data with smart thinning out and model alignment to combine different data sets
This is what satisfied customers say:
“The easy use, the individual adjustment possibilities and the integration with other programmes enables us to achieve the desired results much faster. In our work, time is of the essence. That is why we invest in software that ensures swift project execution.”
Dipl.-Ing. Taubenschuß, Vermessungsbüro Dipl.-Ing. Gernot Taubenschuß ZT-KG
“Software must be easy to use and flexible enough to allow customized workflows. This is exactly what rmDATA GeoModeller does. The fact that the software’s digital terrain model matches extremely well with the natural situation is also noteworthy – the calculation method used provides excellent results.”
Dipl.-Ing. Manfred Schmied, Wopfinger Baustoffindustrie GmbH